Hard work is not a replacement for solid strategy
BRAND & MARKET RESEARCH
Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing one, conducting market research is imperative to understand your target market as well as for overall business or brand growth/expansion
Most importantly we aid in enabling opportunities in the current market and the possibilities in new markets.
We understand the Market, consumer behaviour and brand connect and Deep dive into consumer insights for improved Brand health.
Analyse and Validate reports by Delivering top line findings for Strategic Business Insights and decision making.
• Market Feasibility/Opportunity
• Consumer Research
• Consumer Insights
• Growth Drivers
• Pricing Strategy
BRAND & MARKETING STRATEGY
We take accountability for implementing the Brand Strategy, taking up the mantle of ‘Brand custodian’ to achieve the top line category growth supported with the Go to Market (GTM) strategy and relevant Brand solutions. We combine Strategy & Design for maximum Brand Marketing Performance.
• Devise Brand strategy in line with Business Goals
• Uphold Brand Positioning and Repositioning in minds of Consumers
• Devise visual brand architecture for better brand image
• Drive USP and Differentiation Strategy
• Establish Strategic Marketing Communication
• Ensure profitable ROI across all marketing efforts
• Effect a strong and consistent brand message across all consumer touch-points, brand • Assets, marketing campaigns, etc.
• GTM Strategy
“A brand is a person’s gut feeling about a product, service, or organization”
• Strategizing new products portfolio with New Business development lead
• Closely work with R&D and internal stake holders to develop brand story and claims for any new product
• Drive the new product development with all the stakeholders ensuring disciplined adherence to the stage and gate process.
• Conduct consumer tests and other market research, collate market data for MVP’s
• Incubate the product launches in collaboration with internal and external stake holders
• Track, communicate and develop work plans to ensure product sustainability post launch.